fairyland of nimbus

Πώς πάνε για την πόλη του πουθενά?

Πέμπτη, Ιουνίου 01, 2006

Tainted Love


Soft Cell
Sometimes I feel I've got toRun away I've got toGet awayFrom the pain that you drive into the heart of meThe love we shareSeems to go nowhereAnd I've lost my lightFor I toss and turn I can't sleep at night
Once I ran to you (I ran)Now I'll run from youThis tainted love you've givenI give you all a boy could give youTake my tears and that's not nearly allOh...tainted loveTainted love
Now I know I've got toRun away I've got toGet awayYou don't really want any more from meTo make things rightYou need someone to hold you tightAnd you think love is to prayBut I'm sorry I don't pray that way
Once I ran to you (I ran)Now I'll run from youThis tainted love you've givenI give you all a boy could give youTake my tears and that's not nearly allOh...tainted loveTainted love
Don't touch me pleaseI cannot stand the way you teaseI love you though you hurt me soNow I'm going to pack my things and goTainted love, tainted love (x2)Touch me baby, tainted love (x2)Tainted love (x3)


9 Comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home